Java Tech Lead (w/ Kafka experience)
Are you a Java Tech Lead? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- HBO and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
The perfect Rhino will have…
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Math, or a similar area;
- 4+ years of Java development experience;
- Kafka project experience, event-driven and microservices architecture experience;
- Experience in Implementing kstream applications on Java;
- Experience in writing programs using Kafka APIs and Kafka Streams API;
- Experience with serialized format like JSON and Avro ;
- Experience in all development processes (requirements, development, tests, integration, and deployment);
- Fluency in English (at least a B2 level);
And will be skilled in…
- Kafka, Schema Registry, Kafka Stream, Maven;
- Big Data processing frameworks such as Hadoop or Spark;
- Stream processing with Confluent (ksqlDB, RBAC, and other Confluent specifics);
- Data pipelines with Kafka Connect;
- Monitoring tools: JMX, Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics, Zabbix, AKHQ, ELK;
- DevOps principles, build and deployments using CD/CI pipelines: Jenkins, XL Release , XL Deploy;
- Virtualization: Openshift / Kubernetes.
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?