Software Automation Engineer
Full time, Porto, Portugal, HybridPython, java
Are you a Software Automation Engineer? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- Annual budget for training 📚
- Netflix and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
The perfect Rhino will…
- Drive technology design, implementation, execution and/or optimization for customer projects/accounts.
- Work with customers to plan, design, configure and/or diagnose suite of products, services and solutions to accelerate customer outcomes.
- Assist customers with integration and implementation of tools, systems and service assurance.
- Support presale activities and translate business requirements into solution design.
- Build customer simulations in test labs to resolve/validate complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Create and deliver customer collateral, portals, documentation and knowledge transfer.
- Align technical deliverables to customer business outcomes.
- Drive customer technology transitions, influencing solution architectures and service.
- Align and support company policies and processes and utilizes relevant tools to optimal execute the role and support Professional Services strategies and goals.
The perfect Rhino will have…
- Required knowledge with Agile methodology and software development. As well automating network configurations, migrations and bringing up new services.
- Knowledge of one computer languages and programming (Java, Python).
- Knowledge of NETCONF and YANG models, Json and xml formats.
- Knowledge of Rest, Restconf, Soap, grpc.
- Knowledge of tools: Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Jira, Rally, Artifactory.
- Knowledge of PPM (cisco), Cacti, any reporting and performance tools optional.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux servers optional.
- Experience in test automation, for example: Robot framework, pyats, unittest, regression testing.
- Desirable Knowledge in Opensource tools like: Grafana, Kibana, InfluxDb, MongoDB, Camunda;
- Knowledge in Networking Protocols desired: knowledge of OSPF, ISIS, BGP, IOS-XE, IOS-XR;
- Possess creative problem-solving and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Analytically energetic with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze massive datasets.
- Easily simplifies, communicates, and educates customers about complex data and processes.
- Disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail, authority, and accuracy.
And will be skilled in…
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?