Data Engineer Tech Lead
Porto, RemoteBig Data, Python, java, SQL Server, Spark, Hive, Apache Airflow, Control-M, Jupyter, Zeppelin
Are you a Data Engineer Tech Lead? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- Netflix and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
The perfect Rhino will have…
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent Software Engineering experience.
- Between 3 to 9 years of experience in designing and implementing scalable software and data-driven services using Big Data technologies, data storage (e.g. relational databases, key-value stores), data warehouses, and related data processing technologies, as well as programming languages such as Python / Java (for real-time and batch processing);
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines that process large datasets using Spark and Hadoop environments.
- Experience in the domain of information retrieval, information extraction or machine learning.
- Hands-on experience in analyzing large datasets (e.g. with SQL, Spark, Python, Hive etc.);
- Experience with workflow management platforms (like Airflow, Control-M) and collaborative platforms (like Jupyter or Zeppelin);
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- English B2+
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?