Android Native Engineer (German Speaker)
Portugaljava, Kotlin, Android, MVC, MVP, MVVM, Gradle, Maven, Unit Tests, Espresso, Roboeletric, Mockito, Junit, MAD, Jetpack, Compose, Room, Dagger, Hilt, Retrofit, Kotlin Corountines, Flows, RESTful, Git, CI/CD
Are you an Android Native Engineer? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- HBO and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
The perfect Rhino will have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Electronics or related fields;
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Native Android Engineer, using Java and Kotlin languages;
- Strong knowledge of mobile app architectures (MVC, MVP, MVVM) and other tools such as Gradle, Maven, Unitet Testing (Espresso, Roboeletric, Mockito or similar) and instrumentation testing (JUnit);
- Modern Android Development (MAD) are strongly valued: Jetpack framework (Compose, Room), Dependency Injection (Dagger 2 and Hilt), Retrofit, Kotlin Corountines and Flows;
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, code versioning tools (Git) and CI/CD processes and tools;
- Fluency in English and German (at least B2 Level in both);
- Residency in Portugal.
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?