Are you a Database Architect? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- HBO and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
We are looking for a Rhino that will…
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Technology teams to define database architecture for our global betting platform.
- Design elegant solutions for complex business challenges while ensuring availability and performance.
- Provide continuous consultation and guidance to stakeholders on roadmap features.
- Lead and implement architectural design best-practices for the long-term success of company projects.
The perfect Rhino will have…
- Previous experience as a Database Architect or in a similar role, focusing on database migration.
- In-depth knowledge of both relational (RDBMS) and NoSQL databases (e.g., MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo, Redis).
- Expertise in data modeling, database design, and performance optimization.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with programming languages (Java preferred).
- Familiarity with client-server protocols, particularly REST.
- Experience working with Kafka and message queuing systems.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies.
- English proficiency (at least B2).
- Availability to work on a full remote model based in Portugal.
And will be skilled in...
- Collaborating within cross-divisional architecture teams for scalable data solutions.
- Analyzing existing databases, including structures, schemas, and performance.
- Researching and evaluating database options for compatibility and scalability.
- Collaborating on large-scale data migration strategies.
- Supporting engineering with schema, table, and index development.
- Mapping intricate business processes to underlying data systems.
- Ensuring compliance with data policies during design and implementation.
- Executing, optimizing, and coaching on the development lifecycle.
- Leveraging expertise to aid other teams in delivering quality products.
- Collaborating seamlessly with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Managing multiple priorities independently within deadlines.
- Making unbiased decisions based on objective criteria.
- Valuing diverse perspectives and adapting approaches for success.
- Contributing to a positive and attractive organizational culture.
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?