PortoPython, SQL, Shell Script, ETL, ELT, Kimball, Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, AWS, API Gateway, AWS Lambdas, SSM, SNS, SQS, Firehose, S3, SageMaker, DBT, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Scrum, Kanban
Are you a Data Engineer? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- HBO and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
The perfect Rhino will have…
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Data Engineer;
- Experience with programming languages, such as Python and Shell Script;
- Experience building and optimizing ETL/ELT pipelines;
- Advanced experience with Data Modelling like Kimball techniques;
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse design;
- Strong experience with SQL databases;
- Expertise working with relational databases as well as familiarity with one or more cloud-bases data warehouses (e.g., Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery);
- Experience working with AWS cloud services in production (API Gateway, AWS Lambda, SSM, SNS, SQS, Firehose, S3, SageMaker…)
- Knowledge of DBT;
- Experience with IaC tools (Terraform, Cloudformation);
- Experience working with raw data, structured and semi-structured;
- Experience with source control, continuous integration, delivery and deployment through CI pipelines;
- Experience working in Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban or another agile framework) (nice to have).
- Fluency in English (at least B2 level);
- Residency in Portugal (mandatory).
And be skilled in…
- Agile Data Warehouse design;
- Building ELT/ETL data pipelines using Modern Data Stack tools.
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?