ITX Developer (PL/SQL Knowledge)
Are you a ITX Developer? Become a Rhino & join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- HBO and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
The perfect Rhino will have…
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience working with ITX and/or WTX technology: Proficiency in designing, developing, and implementing solutions using ITX and/or WTX is essential.
- At least 3 years of experience in PL/SQL development, including writing complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with Git version control system, including branching, merging, and code collaboration.
- Ability to develop a functional approach to ensure accurate deployment and thorough testing of solutions.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on quality and availability to resolve any issues that may arise during the project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, be proactive in problem-solving, and exhibit perseverance to overcome challenges.
- Proficiency in coordinating with multiple technical counterparts and effectively resolving complex technical problems
- English proficiency (at least B2 level).
- Availability for an hybrid work model, based in Portugal.
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?