Linux System Engineer
PortugalLinux, CentOS, RedHat, DNS, Git
Are you a Linux System Engineer? Become a Rhino & join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- HBO and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
The perfect Rhino will have…
- Degree in Information Technology or similar.
- +5 years of experience as a Linux System Engineer or similar.
- Proficiency in managing and maintaining MCO systems, including Centos, RedHat, and Aix.
- Experience working on REH/CEN Project, with a focus on project execution, maintenance, and debugging.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with various services such as FREEIPA, DNS, NTP, LDAP, SSSD, KERBEROS, APACHE, HAPROXY, TLS, and Git.
- Familiarity with Ansible and Forman for efficient package management.
- Proficiency in using monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Zabbix, and Kafka.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Yaml, Bash, Ksh, and Python.
- Understanding of network concepts including Vrrp, Routing, and Lacp.Excellent attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Demonstrated autonomy in managing tasks and responsibilities.
- Willingness to provide occasional Help-Desk support, even outside the area of expertise for simple issues.
- Ability to resolve user incident tickets at N1-N2 level.
- Experience with Rubrik and Esxi VMWare (nice to have).
- Proficiency in debugging and tuning the Kernel (nice to have).
- Knowledge of NextCloud, CyberArk, Dynatrace, and CFT (nice to have).
- Ability to apply best practices in software publishing (nice to have).
- Familiarity with Kubernetes (nice to have).
- English proficiency.
- Availability for an hybrid work model in Porto, Portugal.
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?