Lead Test Automation Engineer
Remote, Portugaljava, Microservices, selenide, restassured, Cucumber, Docker, Jenkins
Are you a Lead Test Automation Engineer? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- HBO and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
We are looking for a Rhino that will…
- Manage testing activities for every code release to speed up feedback loops for development and defect fixing;
- Provide precise and timely reports for release actions and manage test resources based on their increment or area of expertise;
- Monitor and evaluate the effects of issues arising from test execution;
- Handle increment defects, including triage and root cause analysis;
- Collaborate with tech leads to estimate and plan testing activities within an increment;
- Continuously seek ways to enhance the quality of the product;
- Champion quality standards in the team! While quality is everyone's responsibility, you are there to ensure they do not forget it;
- Act as the user and business advocate! Your feedback is invaluable in providing the most user-friendly experience possible.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision towards a common team or company goal.
- Be capable of designing and implementing test automation frameworks, with an emphasis on automation over manual testing when appropriate.
The perfect Rhino will have…
- Experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience creating and maintaining mocking services.
- Experience building test automation frameworks from scratch with strong backend automation skills.
- Experience with Java, Microservices, API, and integration testing.
- Familiarity with Selenide (Selenium-based TAF), RestAssured (REST API library), Cucumber, Docker, WireMock, JUnit, and Jenkins. While not required, familiarity with any of them is a plus.
- Experience in leading quality assurance processes, including functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience working collaboratively with Software Engineers to ensure the correct levels of test automation.
- English proficiency
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?