Site Reliability Engineer
Aveiro, Portugal, Hybrid, Almadajava, Weblogic, Linux, APM, Observability
Are you a Site Reliability Engineer? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- HBO and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
We are looking for a Rhino that will…
- Be accountable for the creation of the SRE/DevOps strategy and be in charge for the delivery and execution.
The perfect Rhino will have…
- A Bachelor and/or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- At least 7 years of professional experience with SRE/DevOps environments;
- Understanding of technologies like Java, Weblogic, Linux and Observability/APM tools;
- Experience with team, client and project management;
- Availability to travel when needed;
- A good English Level (B2).
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?