Remote, PortugalPython, Data Modelling
Are you a Data Engineer? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- HBO and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
We are looking for a Rhino that will…
- Solve Business problems by modelling business events following the best practices of Agile Data Warehouse Design;
- Build ELT/ETL data pipelines using Modern Data Stack Tools;
- Working with Raw data, structured and semi-structured;
- Be able to collaborate and effectively pair program with other engineers;
The perfect Rhino will have…
- Experience with Python, Shell Script;
- Proficiency in English;
- Knowledge of IaC tools such as Terraform, Cloudformation;
- Advanced experience with Data Warehouse Design;
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, as well as familiarity with one or more cloud-based data warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery;
- Proficiency in Data Modeling (Data Vault or Multidimensional modeling).
And will be skilled in…
- AWS cloud services in production (API Gateway, AWS Lambda, SSM, SNS, SQS, Firehose, S3, SageMaker etc), it’s a plus;
- Source control, Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment through CI Pipelines;
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?