Porto, Remote, PortugalPython, ETL, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microservices, GraphQL, Agile Methodologies
Are you a Python Developer? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- Netflix and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
The perfect Rhino will…
- Strive for a high degree of automation, clean architectures, and high quality
- Be able to select the right tools for the right jobs and thus solve the given business and technical problems in an efficient way
- Work in a cloud environment, helping migrate applications from AWS to GCP and keeping the same qualities and capabilities as before
- Develop resilient and high-performing cloud-native applications
- You have a good understanding of the GCP toolbox, leveraging GCP services and cloud design patterns in the most productive way
- Research, evaluate, and test new approaches, processes, and tools and help teams to use them effectively
- Practice secure behaviors first in everything we do. Security is part of everyone’s job!
The perfect Rhino will have…
- Strong experience with Rest API and GraphQ;
- Experienced in building microservices using Python programming language;
- Hands-on technical knowledge and delivery experience using Google Cloud Platform and AWS;
- Solid understanding and practical knowledge of the full API development for backend development and software development lifecycle;
- Good knowledge and experience in Agile and Scrum;
- Open-minded, inquisitive, life-long learner;
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of the full software development lifecycle, design patterns, architecture patterns, SOLID principles, Cloud technology, API maintenance, ETL, event-driven architecture, CI/CD using Jenkins, and DevSecOps;
- Passionate for Software Security, Reliability, and Maintainability;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar.
And will be skilled in…
- Rest API and GraphQL;
- Google Cloud Platform and AWS;
- CI/CD (plus);
- Pipelines and Gitlab source control experience are desirable (plus);
- Experience either with Flask or Django (plus).
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?