Full time, Remote, PortugalEnglish, QAE, MySQL, JIRA, Slack, Agile Methodologies, Scrum
Are you a QA Engineer? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- Annual budget for training 📚
- Netflix and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
We are looking for a Rhino that will…
- Define the product strategy and roadmap;
- Develop a product plan in line with the corporate strategy;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes;
- Plan and develop the specifications for the product portfolio that meets the company’s long-term strategic plan;
- Deliver new products/updates on time and on budget and achieve product quality levels;
- Maximize revenue, profit and customer satisfaction
- Prepare detailed comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Review requirements٫ specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests;
- Document results of tests for the software development team;
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience;
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance;
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs;
- Research and compare similar competitor products;
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
The perfect Rhino will have…
- Extensive experience in software development and testing;
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages;
- Experience with automated testing tools;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision;
- Able to sit in front of a computer for long hours at a time;
- Proficient in English: Native speaker or C1-C2 Level with excellent written and oral communication skills.
And will be skilled in…
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Proficient using Project-Management, Office- and Communication-Software such as JIRA, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Slack, Aha or similar.
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?