Site Reliability Engineer
Full time, Porto, Remote, LisbonMicroservices, Shell, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, AWS, JIRA, Confluence, GitLab
Are you a Site Reliability Engineer? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- Annual budget for training 📚
- Netflix and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
The perfect Rhino will have…
- 3+ years of experience in SRE;
- Ability to operationalize microservices;
- Experience with Shell, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana and AWS;
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, GitLab;
- Proactivity in validating logs and metrics to detect potential problems;
- Proactivity to suggest improvements to logging systems, metrics, alarms on platforms, and/or tools to help day-to-day work;
- Capability to speak with various stakeholders, including non tech customers;
- Availability to perform on-call prevention;
- Fluency in English.
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?