RPA Technical Support Analyst
Porto, RemoteRPA, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath
Are you an RPA Technical Support Analyst? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- Netflix and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
We are looking for a Rhino that will…
- Be the point of contact for UiPath software robots in production environment;
- Provide technical services in workflow design and issue resolution for business clients;
- Monitoring and troubleshooting in level 1 and 2 of support and escalation of bugs to product development team;
- Develop new features of robots in production according to new requested requirements.
The perfect Rhino will have…
- 2+ years of IT experience on application support;
- Experience with support activities in RPA tools (e.g. Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath – preferably and with that experience will be in advantage);
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (at least B2);
And will be skilled in…
- Programming languages (preferably C# and/or VB.Net);
- Analytical skills with the ability to debug complex incidents and define technical resolutions;
- Business skills and experience in working with cross/functional teams;
- Fluency in French (plus).
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?