Data Engineer Tech Leader
Porto, RemoteGoogle Cloud Platform, Big Data, Spark, Hadoop, PowerBI, Azure
Are you a Data Engineer Tech Leader? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- Netflix and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
We are looking for a Rhino that will…
- Participate as a technical referent in developing code for processing and analyzing large amounts of data (e.g. unstructured tracking data, large full-text data sets, graph data, etc.);
- Design and implement highly scalable batch or real-time data processing workflows/components and products that make smart use of data to provide data-driven functionality (e.g. search services, recommender services, classification services, etc.), leveraging machine learning, Big Data technology, and distributed systems;
- Deploy solutions on cloud technologies, mainly GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Work in a cross-functional team and collaborate closely with Data Scientists and Analysts to support the (technical) design, implementation and evaluation of new algorithms, machine learning models and other data-driven features and services.
The perfect Rhino will have…
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent Software Engineering experience;
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable software and data-driven services using Big Data technologies, data storages (e.g. relational databases, key-value stores), data warehouses, and related data processing technologies, as well as programming languages such as Scala / Java / Python (for real-time and batch processing);
- Experience in building and optimizing data pipelines that process large datasets using Spark and Hadoop environment;
- English proficiency (both written and spoken).
And will be skilled in…
- Working on cloud environments especially with data related services, for example BigQuery, Dataproc, GCS on Google Cloud Platform;
- Analyzing large datasets (e.g. with SQL, Spark, Python, Hive etc.);
- Workflow management platforms (like Airflow) and collaborative platforms (like Jupyter or Zeppelin);
- YAML (data serialization);
- Microsoft Azure and PowerBI is a plus;
- Professional English (candidate should be able to conduct the interview in English).
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?