Full time, RemoteAWS, Kubernetes
Are you a Senior DevOps? Become a Rhino join the #crash
We are META, more than a company a TEAM that will shake your idea about tech recruitment. Based in Évora but acting mainly in a remote way, we work with national and international partners in several areas with offices across the country.
We are a disruptive company always ‘charging down’ for big opportunities for the best professionals, through a Human 2 Human approach, we are straight to the point, always focus on transparency, making sure the well-being of our Rhinos and their professional development.
META provides you:
- A welcome kit 🎒
- Career progression 📈
- Health insurance 💙
- Annual budget for training 📚
- Netflix and Spotify accounts 📺 🎧
- Coverflex 💰
- Protocols and special discounts 🤑
We are looking for a Rhino that will…
- Assist the deployment and operations of platforms and infrastructure, working closely with development and operations teams.
- Champion IT and cloud infrastructure changes to drive efficiency while proactively diagnose, and resolve issues within the different environments, contributing to platforms.
- Develop new tools that facilitate the infrastructure maintenance, deployments and monitoring while working in cross-functional teams including Product Owners/Scrum Masters, Developers and QA.
The perfect Rhino will have…
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related field;
- 4+ years of SysOps, DevOps or Cloud Engineering roles;
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written).
And will be skilled in…
- Cloud computing and infrastructure, specifically AWS;
- Linux-based operating systems;
- Kubernetes and Docker, container orchestration, microservices;
- Scripting languages and automation practices;
- Configuration management tools (e.g Puppet/Ansible);
- Application performance management tools (e.g New Relic);
- Knowledge CI/CD pipelines and best practices;
- Scalability of large application.
Join the crash! In a world of unicorns be a Rhino 📩
Can't find the job you're looking for?